January 9, 2014

Sudden feeling of excitement

So while I was driving to work around nineish in the morning, I got a call from an unfamiliar number. A typical me would not have answered it. But since I started working, been dealing a lot with clients and media owners that they have too many numbers which most of them I did not save, I decided to pick it up. My thoughts when I picked up the call was either one of my clients (Baba's or Royal Sporting House), asking for a schedule or to inquire on some stuffs, or one of the media owners (too many to list them out), wanting to do a follow up on my clients on their plans for this year and whatnot. But no, it wasn't any of them. This call I would be expecting, perhaps another week or two as it was a normal routine for them to get back to me after some time. So when I picked up the call, the other end asking for me as she said my full name. My reply was, "Yes, this is she," still figuring out who it was. She then told me who she is and the reason for her to be calling me. In my mind during the whole conversation was "Oh! Okay!". We had a quick talk, and then I hang up. I continued to drive afterwards. Yes, I was driving but no, not during the brief conversation, as I was at the traffic light on red. It was actually a good timing for her to call me. 

It was basically a good news for me. To be specific, a good news and a rather bad news. The good news was, I got a call from the HR Department of Malaysia Airlines, telling me that I passed my medical check up that I went to last Friday and this recent Monday for an ECG test for the heart thing which I mentioned in my previous post. It was a relief that I passed! But the rather bad news was that my reporting date is on January 20th, which is in two weeks time! Yeah, I could not report on the given date as I had to give a one month notice for my current job. So yeah. I told them of my situation and the dates when I'm available to go for the training.



And now..... since I got another reporting date, I am thrilled and so eager to start. Soon enough then!

No comments: